Online Accessible Chair Yoga Free
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Tuesdays: 5:00pm - 6:15pm
- Wednesdays: 10:30am - 11:30am/12:00pm
- Fridays: 9:05am - 10:20am
- Saturdays: 10:00am - 11:00am
Monday, May 18, 2020
5 great panelists including:
- Jessica Cole, President / CEO at Becker’s Healthcare
- Jackie Gadd, Owner/Instructor at ByomYoga
- Mark Beier, Owner of Owner of Mark Beier, LLC “On The Go Health & Fitness”
- Jeremy Walton, owner of the Walton Method
- Steve Werner, Founder of Hour of Champions Training
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
This Saturday, May 16, in lieu of her postponed all day workshop, Shayna Kaufmann (https://www.embracethemiddle.com/about-shayna/) will be virtually hosting a gathering from 11-12:30 on Accessing and Using Our Inner Wisdom - something that can serve us incredibly well during challenging, unchartered times.
To sign up, use this link. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/accessing-and-exploring-your-inner-wisdom-tickets-103954603016
Attendance is free (donations are optional).
Here are some lovely words of wisdom from this wonderful speaker, therapist, meditation facilitator, and friend:
The greatest gift you can give yourself today
is the gift of slowness. Paying attention.
As if today were the last day of your life.
As if you wanted to remember it all.
Drink it in.
Absorb the morning.
Inhale the afternoon.
And when the evening comes,
rest in its cooling embrace.
The way the breath rises and falls.
What it feels like to have a body.
What a tension feels like. An ache.
A wave of pleasure. Hunger.
What it feels like to have hands.
To feel sadness. To feel joy.
To be alive on this day.
Drench this day in awareness, friend.
Slow down. Pay attention to the small things,
which are not small when seen
through the eyes of God.
Out of the mind, and into the Now.
Out of futures and pasts,
regrets and anticipations,
and into this alive Presence.