submitted by Cheryl Conklin of Wellness Central
Image courtesy of Unsplash
During the past pandemic, staying in was thrust upon us, and in the blink of an eye we all needed to alter our lifestyles to promote general health. For many, these have now become integrated in our daily lives. With that major adjustment can come a great deal of stress. And although businesses and schools have reopened, many people have chosen to spend more time at home. These resources from BYOMyoga give you some tips and tools that can get you through the days happy and healthy.
● Stress is a terrible thing, but exercise can help. Mayo Clinic suggests getting moving to manage stress.
● If you lead a business, it’s important to head off job burnout before lasting damage is done.
● There are few more rewarding experiences than owning a pet. It turns out that one of the rewards of pet ownership is an improved state of mind!
● Reduce feelings of anxiety and negativity by decluttering, cleaning, and organizing your home.
● What is CBD? For some people, it is a way to relax and recharge without risking the dangers of substance abuse.
● Consider taking up a hobby to pass the time and increase your relaxation levels.
● Among the most challenging hobbies is gaming. It’s not just for kids any more!
● Eating at home can become dull and predictable at the best of times. Turn pantry staples into full meals for something new and exciting at dinnertime.
● Speaking of dining at home, have you joined the slow cooking craze? If not, here are the best slow cookers on the market.
● Meditation is an excellent way to achieve physical and mental balance. Check out the 21 Best Meditation Podcasts for ways to maximize your experience.
Adjusting to the pandemic was tough. Bouncing back from a pandemic is not easy, either. Life might feel topsy-turvy right now, but you can turn to these resources for healthier and happier living!