Magnesium Chloride Muscle Rub
|0.2 oz travel jars|
- 0.2 oz travel jar 5 for $10
- 1oz tin $8
- 2oz tin $12
- 4oz jar $20
Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride Flakes, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, naturally derived Vitamin E Oil, Water, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Olive Oil. May also include DoTerra Deep Blue essential oil, and/or Tumeric, Lavender, Rosemary, Vanilla, Orange, Thyme, and Peppermint.
|1 oz. & 2 oz. tins, 4 oz. jar|
Common sense precautions:
- Non-Toxic. Safe for all ages.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredient.
- Do not use on broken skin or if you have sensitivity to epson/magnesium salts.
- Do not ingest (MgCl2 can have a laxative effect and this stuff does not taste that great).
- Do not use on mucus membranes or get in the eyes (follow appropriate medical interventions if in contact with either).
- Do not use if your physician does not recommend you utilize any magnesium supplements.
- Do not store in heat (refrigeration not necessary but makes a delightful treat to tired body parts).
- The MgCl2 is in solution and can separate from the oil base over time - simply use product as usual. If needed, melt in a double boiler (do not microwave); once the solution cools slighty, blend with an immersion blender.
- Once open use within four months for best results.
Email email@example.com to order.
Muscle Rub Testimonials
I make a special blend of flax seeds, rice, buckwheat hulls (sometimes beans for larger items), lavender and chamomile flowers, rosemary leaves, and then lightly sprinkle with essential oils like lavender, mint family, vanilla, or citrus. I fill a sturdy hand sewn inner bag, then wrap it in a removable, washable liner also hand sewn from cotton, cotton blend, fleece, or a fan favorite, flannel.
The stuffed animals are purchased new, poly and bead stuffing is removed (and recycled), then they are loving restuffed with the same filling as the pillows and hand-sewn closed. I try to use animals that have no external plastic or metal pieces so that the animals can be put into the microwave and/or freezer and there will be no skin contact risks.
For the pillows I have kid-pleasing animal, super-hero, cartoon and floral prints, as well as grown-up patterns in cotton, cotton blends, fleece, and soft flannels. Email to discuss your preferences, or suggest a general theme and allow me to create something adorable for you.
Cold Therapy (for headaches, muscle soreness, relief from shingles or heat rash): Store in the freezer then place on affected body part.
Heat therapy (stomach aches, cold toes, achy body parts): Place item in the microwave (make sure your stuffed animal has no plastic parts like eyes or a nose) and run on medium power for 10 seconds at a time to use as a hot compress. Do not overheat.
Relaxation/Aromatherapy: Place room temperature item gently across eyes, forehead, or belly during yoga class, or any quiet time. Can be used as gentle weight for legs, arms, back or any body part as well. If scent dwindles, remove from cover, place a few more drops of essential oil onto insert, then replace into cover..
- Kids "boo-boo" size 6" x 4": $8
- 10" x 4" Standard eye pillow: $12
- 20" x 4" Large eye pillow/wrap: $18
- Stuffed Animal pillow: $15
- Knee/head/shoulder/back wraps, weighted blanket/lap pads or custom sizes: email for quote.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order or for questions.