Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Last two sets (27 and 28) for the ACS 25 Pushup Challenge of 2022

Finally posting these although I completed them last week. So proud that I was able to finish the entire series, and moreover, grateful that friends & family donated $835 to the American Cancer Society! Thank you to everyone who watched a video, joined a live broadcast, did their own challenge, cheered me on, laughed, was encouraged, or otherwise helped make this thing happen energetically!

To everyone who is affected by cancer I hope this drop in the bucket and our show of love gives a little support when you need it most. We are out here rooting for you!

Without further ado:

Set 27 in my house

Set 28 at the beautiful Cuyamaca Water Conservataion Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment

spam will be deleted