Friday, October 28, 2011

end of year special

I know towards the end of the year finances get tight as do our schedules. So I'd like to offer something to satisfy both constraints. Have b'yom yoga come to your regularly schedule playgroup for an introductory kids and caregiver class for just four dollars per child! I'll meet you at the park or home...I'll bring the yoga, you bring the yoginis! This would be a great way to introduce yoga to your babies, your toddlers, your preschool age kids and even older brothers and sisters before the holiday crunch, and offer you stress reducing ideas to help you get through the end-of-year crunch with fun and finesse!!

Call, text or email me anytime-I'd love to share a practice with you!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam will be deleted