Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kids Yoga Feedback - Leave Your Comments Here!

I am overjoyed when I get written or verbal feedback from parents/kids/educators about the classes that I have shared with them. But since I only have this free blog (for now) there hasn't been a really useful place to put these comments...until now! Please, if you have something to say about a class that you attended with your child, a class YOU attended, a class your CHILD attended or some feedback in general, I would very much appreciate your leaving your comments here.





AND if you have pictures of your child/family/self in one of my yoga classes, please submit it to me and you'll see it here soon. I'm going to set up a photostream so I can share the visual joy!

Best Regards
jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam will be deleted