Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Organic Kids Clothing - lovely brand SPEESEES closing shop

Since I like to tout great deals and things that are good for you, especially when it pertains to your children, and promote small business, I thought I'd let you know about a terrific sale at a shop called "speesees" that is closing it's doors so the proprietor can move on to exciting new adventures.

I received a gift card from this place when Eli was born and the sweet graphics, organic fabrics and affordable prices quickly made it a favorite to window shop as well as actually buy.


I'm on their site right now trying to resist the impulse to stock up for every potential baby boy and girl that I might befriend in the future....

If you need a holiday or birthday (or no special occasion) gift, I highly recommend checking out the site. You can read about the owner's journey here http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/215756/f2aabf78a9/ARCHIVE#like.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm crafting a post about yoga for your back (aka how not to hurt yourself!) to be posted soon, and also wanted to remind you that I'm teaching every Monday night at FitzeeFoods (free!) and every Tuesday night at Tifereth Israel ($12/drop in) - both classes are open and designed for EVERY BODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam will be deleted