Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Fitzee fun in June

I am proud and grateful to announce that I have been asked to return to Fitzee Foods in Liberty Station on June 4 and Jun 6 (M-W) from 7-8 PM to again teach Yoga. I have had two wonderful experiences there and received such kind feedback, that I very much feel validated as a Yoga Teacher (in training LOL).

Fitzee has a great free program to promote health and fitness in the community and create exposure for some VERY delicious, fresh-made, organic pre-portioned and packaged food. http://www.fitzeefoods.com/

Please check out their website, and if you're in the area, try their meals! And of course drop in on any of their yoga classes (esp. the ones offered on June 4 and June 6).

With permission (pending) from a student, I'll post the sweet comments that were made after our last class. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam will be deleted