Monday, January 22, 2018

Sometimes I Dream I'm Trying To Rescue Drowning Hummingbirds

Please know that I very much appreciate people approaching me directly with comments and feedback. Sure, yea, I'm a yoga instructor, but that is not the whole of who I am. We are all just HUMAN BEINGS, and we are all working on self-awareness. Life gets tough - there's a lot of distraction in this world and a lot with which to get frustrated. If you know me, you know that I just want to make this world a better place. I want to help educate and energize, uplift and help us all be connected to one another. We may not agree, but if we respect each other we can make this work.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Spirit of Respect and Growth you share with us each time our paths may cross.

    ReplyDelete

spam will be deleted