The UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness has prepared a number of practices that are available here in MP3 format. Please feel free to download and/or share these guided practices.
To download one of the files, please right click on the title and select "Save Target As" from the popup selection. This will then prompt you to select a location on your desktop to save the file to.
Please note: These MP3 files are rather large. If you do not have a broadband internet connection, you may not want to download them.
Courses available at the Center:
- COMPLETE SCHEDULE
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Navigating Life’s Challenges: A 5-Day Residential Intensive Inspired by MBSR
- Mindful Self Compassion (MSC)
- MSC 5-Day Intensive
- Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT)
- Mindful Eating
- Half-Day Retreat for Graduates
- Mindfulness programs for Teens, Pre-Teens & Kids
- Mindful & Compassionate Parenting
- Mindfulness Meditation & Yoga Workshops (MM&Y)
- The Heart of Mindfulness