it occurs to me that the world "lonely" though has roots to indicate singularity, it really has very little to do with not having company (or a relationship). Of course, if you are in the wilderness lost by yourself you are quite alone and quite possibly lonely as well. But for the most part, the times in my life I've been the "loneliest" have been more about me not being happy with myself, and therefore craving company of another person to distract me/validate me. You can be alone and happy and content, or in one more relationships and still feel lonely. Learning to be content by myself was a HUGE lesson that required professional therapy, personal therapy, yoga (and yes, some medication), and a willingness to go past the quick and easy solution. I now CRAVE alone time, and if I'm lonely then I enrich myself with a movie, a walk, a yoga class, a museum visit or something that feeds that yen in the most positive way!
Live Accessible, Adaptive, Chair, and Kids Yoga
• Chair Yoga MTWTF 11-11:45AM PST Silver Sneakers accredited • Accessible Yoga for Physical Disabilities restarts in 2021 • Yoga for ID/DD Adults M&F 1-1:45 PM PST • Mindful Kids Krafts W 9-9:45AM PST All Ages • firstname.lastname@example.org for waiver and to register! •
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
I just wanted to share the love by helping to promote these free, donation,and special deal yoga classes going on around town this month. As always check the actual studio websites for details or to validate class times (schedules subject to change). HAVE FUN - DO MORE YOGA!
Note: As someone who tries to make a living doing what I love, but also is well aware that good yoga comes at a price, I need to acknowledge that when you find a studio that you like, it's important to continue to patronize their business(es) to help them continue to provide good yoga, and be part of the community!
- Special Groupon Deal for 1 hour of group Hiking and Yoga - only $35
- Free/Donation Beach Yoga every day:
- Donation Class Friday 1/23/15 @5:30PM with Lindsey (her last class)
- Donation Class Saturday 1/31 @Noon with Angelica (her last class)
- Free Class every Friday @10am Yoga and Alignment (suitable for beginners and those looking to deepen their practice.
- Free Classes until January 31 for AGW members or $5 each for non-members (with coupon below only). Terms and conditions apply - read coupon for details.
1150 7th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
- Free Flow Level 1/2 Classes taught by YTT graduates (donations optional) Tuesdays @9am
- North Park: Monday January 19 @3:30pm - Illuminations Hot Power Fusion
- Mission Valley: Monday January 19 5:45pm - Illuminations Core Power Yoga 2
- Del Mar: Tuesday January 20
@7:30pm- Illuminations Core Power Yoga 2
- Encinitas: Tuesday January 20 @5:30pm - Illuminations Core Power Yoga 2
- Pacific Beach: Wednesday January 21 @6:15pm - Illuminations Core Power Yoga 2
- North Park: Saturday January 24 @10:30am - Boot Camp
- La Mesa: Sunday January 25 @ 9:30am - Illuminations Core Power Yoga 2
- North Park: Sunday January 25 @2pm - Core Power Yoga 1 (taught by YTT)
- Pacific Beach: Sunday January 25 @2;15pm - Core Power Yoga 1 (taught by YTT)
- Clairemont Mesa: Monday January 26 @ 7:15pm Boot Camp
- Poway: Sunday February 1 @ 1:15pm - Core Power Yoga 1 (taught by YTT)
- Point Loma: Sunday February 1 @2pm - Core Power Yoga 1 (taught by YTT)
- Pacific Beach: Sunday February 1 @2;15pm - Core Power Yoga 1 (taught by YTT)